Day 01: Delhi- Shimla ( 380 Kms/ 8 Hrs )
On arrival at Delhi IGI Airport or Railway Station before 12 Noon our driver will pickup you. And transfer to Shimla by Personal Car. Situated in the North-west Himalayas, Shimla is the capital of Himachal Pradesh. Simla (now spelled Shimla) was the glorious summer resort of the British Raj, famous for its snowcapped peaks, apples, and pine forest, flowers and gentle smiling people. On arrival check in hotel. Overnight stay at Hotel.
Day 02: Shimla – Kufri – Shimla
After Breakfast Leave for Full Day Sightseeing covering Green Valley View, Mahasu Peak , Adventure Resort, Jakhoo Temple, The Ridge & Mall Road. Evening Back to Hotel. Over Night stay in Hotel.
Day 03: Shimla – Manali ( 280 Kms / 8 Hrs)
After Breakfast, check out hotel and depart for Manali. Drive past Beas-Sutlej Link project, Pandoh Dam and Kullu Valley. Lunch shall be en-route on direct payment basis.
At the northern end of the Kullu valley sits the ancient site, but modern town, of Manali. It is a pleasant, if overdeveloped, town with lovely forests and orchards nearby for hiking, and good facilities for visitors. In the 1970s and 1980s, Manali was very much a 'scene'. In summer, the town would attract numerous western hippies and travellers drawn by the high quality marijuana that grows in the area
Evening on arrival check in the hotel overnight stay
Day 04: Manali - Solang Valley Tour
Morning after a healthy breakfast drive for full day trip to Solang Valley where you can admire the beautiful sights of the surroundings and can enjoy numerous adventure activities like acarope way, zorbing, Paragliding etc. by own cost. While in the winter, the same Solang Valley takes a shape of a Snowy Blanket, thus forming a perfect vista for several snow activities. while returning you can visit Him valley Amusement & Cultural Park, After enjoying the day outing return to hotel for Overnight stay.
Rohtang Pass Trip Optional -You can also opt for Rohtang Pass trip at direct payment basis by Taxi or by HRTC electric bus, Solang valley can be covered while returning from Rohtang pass
Day 05: Manali Sightseeing
After Breakfast leave for Half day Manali Local sightseeing covering Hadimba Temple, Nehru Kund, Manali Gompa, Club House, Van Vihar, Vashisht Spring. Dinner and overnight Stay at the Hotel
Day 06: Manali – Delhi ( 540 Kms / 15 Hrs)
After Breakfast, Check out hotel Drive to Delhi, Drop at Delhi IGI Airport/ Railway station. After 8 Pm and fly back to home, With Sweet Memories of 6 Days Shimla Manali Package...
- Accommodation in 01 Room on Double sharing Basic
- All sightseeing, transfers by Swift Dzire A/c Personal Car (except in the hills when the air-conditioner will be switched off)
- Tea/ Coffee Maker in Rooms
- â€‹â€‹Flowering in Room First Night Only in Manali
- 1 Special Candle light Dinner in Manali
- Honeymoon Cake Ones During in Manali
- â€‹Running hot and cold water in All Hotels
- â€‹Daily Morning Tea, Breakfast, Dinner in hotels (total 5 Breakfast /5 Dinners)
- Free use of Indoor Recreationâ€‹â€‹â€‹
- â€‹State Taxes, Toll Taxes, Fuel Charges, Parking, Driver allowance
Package Excluded: -
- All expenses of personalized nature like phone calls, laundry, cool drinks , Air or Train Fare etc.,
- Lunch, Pony Rides, Activities, Entrance Fees
- â€‹â€‹5% GST Extra on Bill